You are here
Home > Fat Loss Tips > I QUIT MY TRANSFORMATION & FAT LOSS DIET

I QUIT MY TRANSFORMATION & FAT LOSS DIET

1 Star (734 votes)

Was on a fat loss transformation and on successful 4th week of dieting but this happened…….
Europe`s no.1 supplement brand Myprotein & to get 22% additional discount on every product:-

(Click above link and use code DAMAN22 at checkout)
Whey Concentrate :-
Whey Isolate :
Casein Protein :
(Pre workout)Citrulline Malate :-
Creatine

For online Training||Consultation /Business enquiries :- SinghDamanFitness@gmail.com
My NEW😍 channel:-

Main Camera i use:-
Powerlifting Belt i use(Heavy)
Arm blaster for BICEPS:
Resistance Bands by India`s no.1 Band company
Wrist wraps:-
Protein Bars (assorted):-
(Zero Sugar):-
Almond Butter :-

Daman Singh is an Online/On-floor Fitness Trainer/Consultant from Patiala(Punjab) who helps people achieve their fitness goals without steroids.
He is an Internationally certified Sports Nutritionist and Trainer whose articles on Fitness and Bodybuilding publish regularly on Times Of India and MensXp(India`s largest Online Lifestyle magazine).
He Started posting regular videos on this channel from May 2016 and was the first Sikh fitness Youtuber from India to do so.

Shop anything through the following link from Amazon and Support the Channel:-

GYM EQUIPMENT/ACCESSORIES
Dumbbells for Home:-
High quality ab roller:-
Exercise/Yoga mat:-

Wrist wraps(Bench Press):-
Lifting straps(Pull ups,Deadlifts,rows):-
Resistance band:-
(India`s no.1 Band company)

Foam roller(Recovery):-

Weightlifting shoes for Squats:-
Powerlifting Belt i use(Heavy):-
Powerlifting Belt (Light)
Dip belt (Pull ups,Chin ups, Dips):-
Fat Gripz(Best in India)
HighQuality Arm blaster :-
Basic Arm blaster for BICEPS:
Kitchen weighing scale(Accurate):-
Dual shaker:-

ZINC/MAGNESIUM (For better Sleep ,Recovery and increasing Testosterone levels-Especially for Vegetarians)
ZMA (ON):-
ZMA(Now foods):-

Natural Peanut butter(1kg)
Natural Peanut Butter (350gm)

PROTEIN BARS
Various flavors:-
Zero Sugar protein bar:-
Protein bar:-

Similar Articles

5 thoughts on “I QUIT MY TRANSFORMATION & FAT LOSS DIET

  1. since 2004 that i started my journey i’ve never had even 1 dy of craving .i’ve always beenon point 99%(the other 1 % has been bcz i forced myself to have something different ) of the time .last time i ate pizza was 3 years back ,more than 5 years since i’ve had a soft drink.that fact that you craved it so much indicates some deficiency in your body .i’ve done a weight loss of 15 kgs wasn’t hard at all .i’ve been bulking since 2 years ,the only junk i had was a spoon of chocolate ice cream ..zero craving for sweet or salty things .eating junk however small has its harmful effects ,it’s not just about calories .i dn’t get it whats so difficult in having a clean diet 365 days a year ?by indulging you never address the issue only deal with the symptoms .

Leave a Reply

Top